I am writing this article for my Pakistani fellows who are interested in making money by working online from their homes. Work online and work at home jobs are especially suitable for girls and women because they don’t need to leave their homes in order to work online. No mater where you are, if you have a computer and a good stable internet connection; you can earn a reasonable income for your bread and butter. I have seen that in most of the areas of Pakistan, girls are not paid fairly equal to the boys. Suppose if a boy is getting paid 10,000 rupees for a job, a girl will be paid 5000 or a little more for the same kind of job. My analysis is not applicable on all kind of jobs but it is true in most cases. Dear fellow Pakistanies, if you thoroughly read this article, all your financial worries will be vanished. Believe me it is true.
There are a lot of work online programs on the internet, I have wasted a lot of time on these programs, but honestly speaking, I think almost 95 percent of them are scams, and the remaining 5 percent which are good are not applicable in Pakistan. So I am a little bit sure that you are not going to get any thing from many of the third party work online programs. I am not disheartening you but I am telling you the true. If you really want to earn some thing then start your own websites. Think about a field which falls in your expertise and then start a website on that topic. Suppose if you are a good cook, you can start a cooking tips and tricks or cooking recipes website. Post new cooking tips and trick on it daily. Collect good recipes and post them on your website. If you work hard, you will soon notice a lot of visitors coming on your website. Once your visitors count reaches 100 or above per day, apply for a Google Adsense ads publisher account. Once your account is approved, you will be able to put Google ads on your website. Place Google ads on the prominent places on your website and bingoooo, you have started your own online work!!!. Every time a visitor clicks on a Google Adsense ad on your website, you will be paid by Google Adsense. This earning will vary upon different maters. In short, I think if you successfully achieved even 300 to 400 visitors per day, you will most likely be able to earn $100 every month which is equal to almost 8000 Rupees (Pakistan Currency). You can start more than one website if you have enough time to give. Believe me this work online idea is great and fully working. Stay online and work hard, you won’t need to do any other work.
If you are a graphic designer, a web designer, you can write good English articles or you can do data entry work then I encourage you to join Vworker.
It is a reputable website where thousands of projects are posted. If you are serious about doing online work then I am pretty sure you will find many projects you can do. Just start bidding on those projects. Once a project is awarded to you, give it full time and complete it up to your clients satisfaction. He will give you a good feedback and will release the money as well. Remember, do it honestly or you are not going to get any thing from it.